Get Your Visas

Quick and Easy Online Visas

Get your Canadian Visas Online

Australians visiting or passing through Canada will need to get an online authorisation before entering the country by air called an eTA.

An eTA is entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air.  The authorisation is linked to your passport and is valid for five years from the day it is issued or until your passport expires.

The eTA is not a visa so if you need a visa to enter Canada you will still need to apply for the appropriate entry visa.

You can apply for your eTA online and you’ll need your passport and credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and a valid email address to process the application.  Due to privacy legislation, applicants will need to complete their own authorisation requests, and parents and guardians are required to complete the application process for any travelling children or infants.



Their are a lot of dodgy visa websites out there claiming to be getting you your eTA or ESTA however charging you a hefty fee for doing so.  Please use these buttons to go to the official government websites to organise your visas.